Saturday, 28 December 2013

Causing more mischief

So if you know me well you'll know I like to cause mischief here and there and maybe I'll blog about some of the past time I've caused mischief but for now you might as well hear today's story.

So I love playing makeovers with my friends and love making them look fabulously pretty but when you have the opportunity to makeover your dad, you have to go all out! So I did! 
I call this look army man with a moustache! I think it's definitely my best look yet!

If you would like to recreate this look all you need is eyeshadows in the colours light green, dark green and black. You'll also need someone else to do it on and about 40 minutes to spare of your life.

Yep I spent 40 minutes making my dad look like a bruised gremlin!! And about an hour taking it back off again :o!!! 

Anyway, I don't know what else you expect me to say apart from k.bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment